Sunday, November 19, 2006

Covert hypnosis with some NLP techniques

Dear friend,

I was stunned again by another short clip by Derren Brown I found on YouTube. I like it because at the end he quite nicely describes how he did it... Hand shake interrupt (to induce a mild trance), the embedded commands he used, anchoring, subliminal shapes and images in the surrounding...

Have a look and enjoy!



"Who else wants to learn such techniques as easily as 1-2-3?"


If you're interested in covert persuasion using covert hypnosis, NLP, and other tactics, I invite you to subscribe to my covert hypnosis audio newsletter where I explain the basics and beyond of how to influence and persuade people on the spot!

Before you share this site with everyone you know, you can use the form below to subscribe and start learning the secrets of how our mind really works (scroll down a bit)...

Please scroll down a bit to subscribe







First name:
Primary email:

(Your privacy is guaranteed and is backed up by our privacy policy)
I also enjoyed this site and what they have to offer very much:

No comments: